Never mind the first bar of your fuel guage weebob...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gordiniseb

Reaction score
What about the last???
What does it mean???
I left my car at an airport and after my holiday got in it and ran out fuel because i could not remember how far i had driven with the 'bing' fuel low light on.
My girlfriend was not impressed and neither was I.
What does the last bar mean?? Is it at the top or the bottom of the bar?
Crap device, what was wrong with a dial with a needle?
Happy New Year to all! Enjoy our new fuel price increase coming soon to a fuel station near you!

The last bar means one thing....

"YOUR FUCKED"

A interesting game would be how far can you get on the last bar. Now that's proper gambling!

i was the same the first time, i was expecting there to be a light but the red bar itself is the light saying you running low get ya ass to petrol station.

manofhow":1wkqzfj5 said:
i was the same the first time, i was expecting there to be a light but the red bar itself is the light saying you running low get ya ass to petrol station.

Mine does this annoying beep when it's on the last bar!

waitey":2a2ba3w3 said:
manofhow":2a2ba3w3 said:

I hate that beep!

I've found that the last bar lasts for a surprisingly long time.

with the last bar on i drive usualy from 30 to 50km (20-35 miles) and fill in about 37 litres. At the first fill ever (driving from dealer) I put in 41 litres (first klick), so there should still be 4 litres left, meaning total mileage with the last bar might do something around 100km (62.5 miles). My average consumtion sofar is 7.6L/100km

I don't think I've let a car go below half a tank since I had my first car at 18 hahaha I tend to just top up the fuel when it's a fuel bars/notches down.

Not being funny or anything, but I thought the fuel gauge was obvious? If there is an orange light on and you've got one bar remaining, commonsense should tell you your fuel is nearly empty.

decbolton":1nshulks said:
i try and always refil at a quarter, if you let it get too low and put dribs and drabs in you just end up dragging crap through your engine, but being that low is scary :/
Thats what I mean, you have to be pretty damn stupid to not know you're running out of fuel! :p I have friends like it as well! I always refill to the top when I can because then it lasts me longer.

It's more expensive to keep refilling when you've only used a quarter or half a tank, in the long run, because it's not good value for money!

I remember the days when I kept the Clio always above half a tank, these days it's lucky to get to half a tank lol.

Monster Detail":26h11vdu said:
waitey":26h11vdu said:
manofhow":26h11vdu said:

I hate that beep!

I've found that the last bar lasts for a surprisingly long time.

Check out that beep on a 200 and a 230, jesus that thing shits you up! Twingo one is tame and sometimes I didnt even hear it!

I've been watching my miles since the last one went down, been driving 85% good and I've done 45 miles and still going, might go down on the way home from college, will see!

I make it like my own Top Gear Game to get to the petrol station while i'm on red! Can be interesting whist on the M25 in rush hour!

I have owned a Twingo rs for so long now that I have lost all interest in that stupid bar system!! I dnt even rise to its stupid little game it plays with me every time I put fuel in it!

I mite go and say that it is Possibly the worst thing about the Twingo!