Never see that on a 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza1

Reaction score
apyze5a3.jpg

Done 96 miles since filling my dci up and the gauge hasn't even moved yet. That would be at least 3 bars gone on my 133

haha those sorts of fuel guages are wildly innacurate. they work on variable resistors that work of a bi-metallic strip. at full capacity it meets little to no ressistance, therefore takes much longer to start moving down even though the float in the tank is sinking with the fuel level. makes you feel awesome though when it doesn't move down very fast :D

you didn't really read what i said but fair enough :D

Rub it in why don't you :lol:, even Charlie's gt (k4m engine) is dropping by that point so either the diesel is better or your fuel gauge is stuck ;)

how many miles are you getting to a tank Daz.

The QashQai gets about 600+, but thats carrying much more weight

Based on the stupid measurement the UK government gauges how dirty cars are its derv ftw.

After a light bout of mapping they can go like stink, my mapped meg 1.9 was a weapon. But true, not 'fun' to drive. High revving NA any day for me

oscar":2miynyzg said:
haha those sorts of fuel guages are wildly innacurate. they work on variable resistors that work of a bi-metallic strip. at full capacity it meets little to no ressistance, therefore takes much longer to start moving down even though the float in the tank is sinking with the fuel level. makes you feel awesome though when it doesn't move down very fast :D

Care much....

daz i think if i had a needle it would be moving whilst watching it today :p

manage to do just under 100 miles to just over half a tank :p

weebob":2w18e5uh said:
how many miles are you getting to a tank Daz.

The QashQai gets about 600+, but thats carrying much more weight
When full up the computer says 560 miles till empty

waitey":2q31iqvs said:
Friedchicken91":2q31iqvs said:
Dirty diesels!!!

By the time they're on the power band you have to change gear, and rev half as much as us ;)

But they're good sensible cars if you do the miles
My wife has the same engine in her scenic all her power is buttom end where as mine is top end.

You can do an Eco remap. They remap your car so only the torque increases so you can get even better miles to gallon.