New 133 owner from Norwich

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crizzle

Reaction score
Hi,
I've owned my RS 133 with Cup pack for a few months now, but only just gotten round to signing up. Mine also has some Renault upgrades - the RS gearstick and the top audio upgrade with 6 speaker system, bluetooth etc. I can't believe they get away with selling with a two speaker system!
Cheers
Chris

Attachments

• Twingo3.JPG
    Twingo3.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 8,135
Thanks guys. Do any of you know 'lemat1'? I think I pass him on the way to work every day! I'd better drop him a PM.

Norwich, I've been there a couple of times. My brother lives in Pakefield, Lowestoft & his gf works in Norwich.

Also, Vodka Revolution is an awesome bar :)

Who knows I'll run into you next time I'll go there ;)

Thanks, nice to meet you all. I've discovered that lemat1 has now moved away, so I now don't know of a single other 133 in the county! His was the only one I've seen on my travels.
Oh, and as it's a Renault, I thought I'd put up my daily commuter beast ;) my DCi Clio with some RS bits on it - plus 70mpg ;)

Attachments

• clio dci.JPG
    clio dci.JPG
    253.1 KB · Views: 8,091
thanks Daveyb133, I agree ;) I specifically wanted a Red one with the cup pack and luckily found a cracker with virtually no miles on it.

MovingShadow - oh yeah, I know Vodka Revolution ;) And I actually bought the car from Renault in Lowestoft

At weekend's there's a chance you could see mine. Some weekends I'm over in Norfolk & often visit Norwich when I am.

I actually I've a little out of the city on the south side, but im often out in the city at the weekends, I'll look out for any other 133's!

Good idea Luke. I'm between Wymondham and Dereham, so not a millions miles from Swaffham. Where do you use your 172, Snetterton?

ah cool, will have to organise something. And yes mainly snetterton, im there next sunday for a trackday, the 2nd december. Hoping to enter the trackday trophy series next year with it too. Pop up ill stick the kettle on :)

Welcome and a bit of a good bye, im from up aylsham way and own a red rs133, unfortunately got to get rid just not suitable for my part time plastering job :(
bought myself a little van and traded the rs in,
theres a few in norwich that i have seen, a little gordini, a silver/blue one driven by a young lass and a new rs in white drives about,
youll have tons of fun in thew rs awesome little cars!!