New competition for the Twingo RS?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm i was only talking about the swift yesterday... looking forward to seeing what people think of this one

1 word - SPOILER!! way too big

im not keen on the look of it.. nice interior though

i take back all precious comments about the swift. the colour is beautiful. and the spoiler isnt too big! its a really nice looking car, and for it to be under £14000 is amazing. think i might have decided on my next car now everyone is talking about it!

madmatt":2pbzdfi5 said:
The spoiler was a throw in by Greddy.

Bear in mind this is the CONCEPT, remember how different the Twingo Concept looked.

good point :geek:

Looks alot better then the other swift but it a concept car so wont be for sale.

The new one will look nothing like that and will not come with them recaros for sure.

They sold buckets for the old one as an option but i've never seen any with them! The new one should be a great car when it does come out. Old one was every bit as good as the twingo IMO

maggi112":3mb9jmqe said:
They sold buckets for the old one as an option but i've never seen any with them! The new one should be a great car when it does come out. Old one was every bit as good as the twingo IMO

Agreed, the interior was cheap but performance wise, there is very little between them!

Suzuki issued Recaro designed Sport Option seats, different seat and trim design. Awfully nice but not buckets :)

Looks nice! Bit down on power though. A car that looks like that needs to have something to back it up! It better handle well or it's gonna flop!