New Exhaust system for a 133 RS

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A custom one is always an option. I had a powerflow downpipe back system fitted a few weeks ago. Same price as a ktec one and I'm really happy with mine! [emoji1]

Thinking of powerflow, well I would ask them not to use the mildsteel mig wire when welding the stainless pipes together. cough :roll:

A place worth trying is Custom Chrome in Coventry if you want a decent exhaust making up.

Just got my quote and booked in for tomorrow.

Went to Hawleys tyres and Exhausts in Nottingham and quoted £300 Including vat.

New centre pipe, and putting 1 stainless steel silencer (they recommend that none would be a bit silly), new back box and an outlet of my choice. All made in garage to fit perfectly.

Thought this wasn't bad at all?

What does everyone else think?

KlMmME8l.jpg

U1tMjPul.jpg

PXeAyAYl.jpg

This system is great! Not too loud that it draws too much attention, But loud enough to put a massive grin on my face:D The Guys at Hawleys Tyres and Exhausts in Sheffield ( Who are sponsored by PowerFlow Exhausts) were great and had it fitted in a matter of hours. Would totally recommend. And it looks great in comparison to the one i fit myself... image below..

DyKo9BLl.jpg