new french car forum

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar

Reaction score
Hello guys :)

Hope that the moderators and owners don't mind, we are only out destroy frenchuk

Myself and JACOB (207oc.com) + LC (luke) from here are in the process of building a forum for french cars where every Peugeot / Renault / Citroen owner can come together in the one place. There is no doubt that if you like Renaults, then you will have a soft spot for a Peugeot vice a versa! We aim to be a little different as we grow, allowing members the power to choose the moderators in the form of an election so that you, the members do not end up with someone who was picked by the site admins. can't say fairer than that!

We are in no way competing or stealing members, our sole aim is to be a second port of call for french car owners as we grow over the next few years whilst fully supporting the members model individual clubs. The reason why myself and Jacob made this forum is because we both love french cars, the excitement i get when i see a DS3 rally car or a Clio R3 Evo gunning it by my marshaling post at the British Rally Championship events i marshal at makes me love french cars even more. i also love helping people out wherever and whenever i can, which is why i'm a member on here and always will be a regular on here :D

We are only brand new, and are still in the process of building the site but this shouldn't stop you guys from joining up and to celebrate this, we are offering an opening competition which will run every 3 months where you will win oil / spark plugs / cabin filter / fuel filter (updating soon with the possibility of switching fuel or cabin filter for brake fluid). Free service kit without needing to pay for a membership or anything? see you soon!

We hope to make a little twingo133.net corner in the future so that other clubs can see what twingo133.net is up to, and actively encourage all members to remain using twingo133.net as their main go to point for information :D there is too much hostility with car clubs, and not enough friendship don't you agree?

FCWorks Opening Competition

As yet, I still havent got round to signing up.

Looked like a good layout when I had a quick glance a few days ago

singlespeed":qm564pvz said:
As yet, I still havent got round to signing up.

Looked like a good layout when I had a quick glance a few days ago

Come over; have super moderator priviliges waiting for you!

Its about 85% done now; im no graphics designer so could do with someone finalizing everything for me.

Any feedback is appreciated :D

ps. added twingo133 to forum friends.

shuttup luke :p

personally i'd just like so see some more twingo's sign up to flaunt their stuff to the peugeot guys and win the servicing kit competition, i'm basically giving you a service kit for nothing. truthfully, i'd cry and a small piece of me would die if a citroen won it....i don't much like citroens, but i'll keep face i suppose and say i love all french cars *nod along*. i don't like asking people for favours either lol, i could only imagine how crap it was back when karl started this forum on day one. i bet there was no geordie saying day one in the twingo133.net house

oscar":tan8abga said:
shuttup luke :p

personally i'd just like so see some more twingo's sign up to flaunt their stuff to the peugeot guys and win the servicing kit competition, i'm basically giving you a service kit for nothing. truthfully, i'd cry and a small piece of me would die if a citroen won it....i don't much like citroens, but i'll keep face i suppose and say i love all french cars *nod along*. i don't like asking people for favours either lol, i could only imagine how crap it was back when karl started this forum on day one. i bet there was no geordie saying day one in the twingo133.net house

I bet you're right Dave, but there may be a Geordie saying that on your new club! Gonna sign up tomorrow pal.

cough cough! nobody wanting free servicing stuff? ;)

oscar":g0lm1hep said:

I DO I DO!! But still haven't signed up yet!! Is it on tapatalk yet?

AS_BO":36721qrt said:
oscar":36721qrt said:

Yes it is :) have to ignore the rubbish picture

i've never touched tapatalk in my life, luke did you put a nude picture of jacob up or something? his wee willy's not going to bring in members tut tut lol

LC":11px5mt5 said:
AS_BO":11px5mt5 said:
oscar":11px5mt5 said:

Picture ignored however I've tried accessing the site and it's returning bad gateways. Everything cool?

AS_BO":2wgpk3di said:
LC":2wgpk3di said:
AS_BO":2wgpk3di said:
oscar":2wgpk3di said:

Picture ignored however I've tried accessing the site and it's returning bad gateways. Everything cool?
As far as I know, do you have an example?

Not to worry, now working. I think it was the parameters on my stupid work internet!!

AS_BO":5elv311b said:
Not to worry, now working. I think it was the parameters on my stupid work internet!!
Its not working for me now lol

So I've just tried joining through Tapatalk and it's saying either password is incorrect which it isn't or admin haven't granted access through Tapatalk - any ideas?

AS_BO":2fp06q9w said:
So I've just tried joining through Tapatalk and it's saying either password is incorrect which it isn't or admin haven't granted access through Tapatalk - any ideas?
It's down at the moment unfortunately :(

i suppose that's what you get when you cheap out on dodgy, and probably illegal web hosting. they take your pennies, works for a week and then they **** off leaving you with your pants down and a red face.

everythings back up and running now, we just had to move to a new server! we are now partnered with 207oc.com *sigh* broken pugs everywhere that needs fixing!!!!!!

oscar":3naos1wd said:
everythings back up and running now, we just had to move to a new server! we are now partnered with 207oc.com *sigh* broken pugs everywhere that needs fixing!!!!!!
Scrapping*

new design drafts for the forum, of which the peugeot 207 owners club (207oc.com) and fcworks.net will use! what do you guys think? not quite near finnished, but getting there! ps this is lukes design not mines (LC on here)
anyryqap.jpg

ybu6a4a9.jpg

6y9y2yja.jpg