New girl aka Mrs Kreaper!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for all the welcomes, its not a definate yet but from what I've seen I really do like them :) I do however have a bit of love for the abarth 500 too!

We shall see where it goes...

Don't get a 500 it's a fix it another time. Worse than renaults

Least the interior on the 500 isn't totally terrible and it's got some poke in a straight line. And they're not terribly unreliable, but do have quite short service intervals. In fact they don't seem as fragile as a 133.

maggi112":2jqnanw1 said:
Least the interior on the 500 isn't totally terrible and it's got some poke in a straight line. And they're not terribly unreliable, but do have quite short service intervals. In fact they don't seem as fragile as a 133.
Maggi your supposed to sell her the twingo not the 500......

:lol: as long as its a white cup ph1 then it's a winner. Anything else is a waste of money :p

Only gordini worth going for is the 1.2tce gt in black if you want a twingo with a slightly less rubbish interior.

(The current fiesta has a mess of an interior IMO. Like being in a Nike football boot so I'm not being anti Renault)

The residuals make the 133 a bit of a bargain though if its not a dog. The 500 is still a lot used. In the price bracket though and reliability into consideration a current swift sport has gotta be hard to beat

We have noticed the price of secondhand low mileage twingos to be pretty good not seen any in the metal yet as its a few months off until we are actually ready to buy one.

Also the insurance is cheaper then the 500 for both of us on it I actually bring the twingos insurance down! Haha

My insurance is cheap cheap for what it actually is, I'll give it that. And it's a right hoot across the back roads. And even doing normal driving it does feel a little special considering its humble components.