New Goodie for the Spring

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisil

Reaction score
Hope the winte's over fast....
Got a new Wax and wanna try it :D :D

images

Hmm, not seen Zymol wax before.. May have to try that!

The only product I use is their Shampoo but it's the only shampoo I use :)

Matt":mkoa63gx said:

I take it you haven't tried Dodo Juice Borm to be Mild mate, it's the best shampoo I've ever used.

Matt":2owsluyd said:

I wouldn't be too quick to invest, you're looking at £50 upwards for the waxes. How about some Zymol Vintage for over £2k!!! :shock: :shock:

https://monzacarcare.com/zymol-car-wax/z ... a-glaze/0/

As for their shampo it's meant to be very good but I've not used it, you won't go wrong with Born to be Mild though, it's superb stuff.

Alex_225":23ko0g7h said:
Matt":23ko0g7h said:

I wouldn't be too quick to invest, you're looking at £50 upwards for the waxes. How about some Zymol Vintage for over £2k!!! :shock: :shock:

https://monzacarcare.com/zymol-car-wax/z ... a-glaze/0/

As for their shampo it's meant to be very good but I've not used it, you won't go wrong with Born to be Mild though, it's superb stuff.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
damm!! im glad i dont clean my cars!!!!!

Ah yeah that's the one in the glass container isn't it? Pretty sure they offer free refills though so if you were in the business then it could work out very well, especially when you tell clients you're using a wax that expensive...!

I'll have to try the dodo shampoo, you're right I haven't tried it yet!

Matt":2uff896i said:
Ah yeah that's the one in the glass container isn't it? Pretty sure they offer free refills though so if you were in the business then it could work out very well, especially when you tell clients you're using a wax that expensive...!

I'll have to try the dodo shampoo, you're right I haven't tried it yet!

I think you'll definitely be impressed by btbm, pm me if you'd like to buy a bottle.

Matt":i87if4my said:

Yeah I think it is that one that they refill for 'free'. Although I read up a bit on that and I think the refill cost is something like £300 or something daft. To cover the insurance cost, shipping etc.

I'm not sure what they'd say if you turned up on their door step for it to be genuinely free! :lol: