New Gordini RS owner in Manchester

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsmonkey

Reaction score
Hiya, I drove from Manchester up to Newcastle today to buy a 2010 Gordini RS No. 122
The car was not listed as having the cup suspension but appears to have it as the rear springs have a purple square painted on them? A nice surprise but my spine won't thank me for it!
The car is a Cat D and does need a bit of 'tweaking' to the front passenger side wheel/suspension area but I paid a good enough price for the car to enable me to keep some cash back for whatever it needs.
The previous owner did some repairs, MOTd it and has been using it since July but it still needs a couple of bits for me to be happy with it. Going into my mates garage tomorrow for a full assessment.
Everything else is perfect and only 19k miles on the clock.
I've been driving an Aygo for the last 4 years so this is a revelation!
I'm sure I will have lots of questions for you seasoned 133 owners and look forward to becoming an active member of the forum.
Cheers
Chris

Welcome to the family. You`ll love it! They are fantastic cars and I hope you enjoy a long and happy ownership!

Had the new front subframe and driveshaft fitted on Friday plus full service, brake service and new back pads. Running lovely now :)

Can I meet up with any local RS owner please, want to compare a couple of things on my car if possible e.g. position of alarm sensor inside?
Please PM me :)
Thanks
Chris