New! (ish)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesGT

Reaction score
Good Morning All!

I would say im new here, although have been on TOC for a while and owned the GT for over a year now!

have decided to join up here as well as the help from both here and TOC is nothing short of brilliant.

Have recently installed a sound system (which im yet to update on TOC due to some google weirdness), in the process of changing over to a BMC filter this weekend when it turns up.

Future plans vary from the essential to the silly, but thats just me, i love my cars and always have done.

i will get around to introducing the GT once i have sorted out a few bits and bobs (and a good scrub once ive spoken to Matt @ monster)

james :)

Thanks!

Anything i have had a query on in the past has been cleared up by members on both which is great, i always try to assist where i can and my knowledge allows. im looking forward to coming along to a meet in the summer if ones arranged.

Dazza1":1wbq68vz said:
Welcome along. U done much to the gt

So far, just an ICE install which im still bedding in, although first impressions are very good!

The future being a BMC filter As soon as it gets here, new alloys as the first owner put Halfords specials on which to put nicely are erm, an eye sore.

Before the summer id like to have it remapped and a new exhaust, but thats money permitting.