new member :) anybody local?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondy

Reaction score
Hi all im darell and have recently brought a rs cup! Very happy with it so far

So u probably read it all the time but, common problems I need to look out for?
I have stripped the back seats, and when I get paid end of the month a straight through exhaust will be going on.
What other little mods would you recommend and brand?

Thanks in advance!
West midlands anbody local?

Welcome there's quite a few of us in the Midlands!

Hi just bought my first rs twingo. I've got a full fat 133 with cup pack in mirage grey. Does anyone know how many mirage grey 133's were made as they seem very rare.

singlespeed":s83n9kk5 said:
Andytwingors133":s83n9kk5 said:
Hi just bought my first rs twingo. I've got a full fat 133 with cup pack in mirage grey. Does anyone know how many mirage grey 133's were made as they seem very rare.
general-twingo-renaultsport/production-numbers-t11973.html

They are rare. Definitely my favourite colour :cool:
If there's only 1 with the cup pack, something tells me this guys either very lucky or those numbers are off, sure I saw one on eBay not long back too

LC":3ulasv9r said:
singlespeed":3ulasv9r said:
Andytwingors133":3ulasv9r said:

If there's only 1 with the cup pack, something tells me this guys either very lucky or those numbers are off, sure I saw one on eBay not long back too
Theres only one Mirage Grey RS133 CUP.

The other Mirage Grey 133s may or may not have the Cup option ;)

singlespeed":3orv27l9 said:
LC":3orv27l9 said:
singlespeed":3orv27l9 said:
Andytwingors133":3orv27l9 said:

Theres only one Mirage Grey RS133 CUP.

The other Mirage Grey 133s may or may not have the Cup option ;)
Well that's confusing, I'll just keep waiting for a liquid yellow with the cup pack !

at one point, i was loving the sunflower 172 phase 1's. not quite liquid yellow, not as bright and not as in your face. i've got to admit i have a massive crush on these phase 1's

MLNA0041.jpg

oscar":2wb0k5ze said:
at one point, i was loving the sunflower 172 phase 1's. not quite liquid yellow, not as bright and not as in your face. i've got to admit i have a massive crush on these phase 1's

MLNA0041.jpg
Have a cool rally look about them prefer them over the facelift and 182

triple post, well that's a whole new a ball game luke luke luke luke!! but back on track, welcome to the forum bondy :D enjoy your cup !!!! i still wonder why there was never a trophy edition of the twingo rs

oscar":sr37v0r7 said:
triple post, well that's a whole new a ball game luke luke luke luke!! but back on track, welcome to the forum bondy :D enjoy your cup !!!! i still wonder why there was never a trophy edition of the twingo rs
I'd like one but don't want all the joys of owning an old Renault Sport they can be picked up for silly prices though

bondy":3oguoekt said:
Only just rememberwd my password haha anyone up for a little meet in west mids this week?
west midlands is quite a large area, fancy narrowing it down a little?

Chicken":3kiqf5ij said:
bondy":3kiqf5ij said:
Only just rememberwd my password haha anyone up for a little meet in west mids this week?
west midlands is quite a large area, fancy narrowing it down a little?

Fancy? :/

I would love to hang out with you guys but since I live in Belgium that's quite a journey :p guess I'll have to find some local meets here ;)