New owner

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulmchurd

Reaction score
Hello,

Just got myself a Twingo RS but unsure on spec nor does the previous owner know what spec it is and if it has a cup chassis or not. Is there any way I can find out what "optional" items the car has.

I'm new to proformance cars it's my first one. Loving driving it around york.

Thanks
Paul

the rear springs will have a purple strip on them if they are cup, rear bench is cup too (i believe) and cup didn't come with rear windows. the 133 was also 4mm lower which makes no difference really but each to their own. much firmer ride, and the cup came without aircon

also, it's best to use the search bar as i distinctly remember various people asking this so it's been covered plenty of times man

Ah ok thanks. I think it's just the basic as it comes with air con. Although it's got 17" alloys which is apparently only with cup. So a little confused. I'll search the forums.

Welcome to the madhouse, oscars named the tell tales but if your still unsure stick up some pictures of the car and it's interior and we can probably work it out from there.

oscar":2v5a9qbo said:
cup didn't come with rear windows.
I'm hoping you mean "didn't come with tinted rear windows" lol. Although no windows would be lighter.

paulmchurd":2qsykv6l said:
Ah ok thanks. I think it's just the basic as it comes with air con. Although it's got 17" alloys which is apparently only with cup. So a little confused. I'll search the forums.

Sounds like you have a full fat with cup chassis option.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll get some pictures tomorrow morning and upload them. One last noob question. Do all Twingos come standard with multifunction display? I have a display for the radio but in the Manuel it says you can view oil temp ect and a timer. When I hold the two buttons on the remote it doesn't come up.

Thanks for the help

that's the RS monitor paul, yours perhaps doesn't come with it? i'm not too familiar with the gadget side of renaults, just the mechanical side!

Ahh so it's a display that goes above the monitor. There is a space I can see! I've got one pic of the car sorry about my bad posing....

Thanks oscar

Didn't upload my picture will go on my laptop and try again

no rush mate lol, it's not like it's an official rule. i think we all trust that you own a twingo don't worry :p

looks like the 133 + FF (full fat) to me man, glad to see you picked blue :D i had to zoom into your shirt to see if that was a band t-shirt, couldn't quite read it :p

If its a band its news to me :p Random t-shirt I bought that I liked from Topman
Found a link to info about the different specs.
Thanks for your help lads. Ill report back after Ive spent a few days driving it about.

I like the blue :) I miss my blue one :)
ajagude4.jpg

You got much planned for it mate ?? If you need any hints or tips there are a handful of people who really know their stuff on here :)