new owner

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

does the red stickers look good?

• A:yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • B: no

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • C: different colour

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamiejamweb

Reaction score
Hi, I'm jamie from kent have had my twingo rs for about a year but have only just signed up my cars a 12 plate twingo with the cup pack, cup spoiler, diamond black in colour and has had the calipers painted to make it stand out a bit more with little rs133 sticker on the side.

Welcome to the madhouse, get some pictures up of your car

welcome along jamie :D this has to be a vitalll place to sign up to if you own a twingo! seems to be a solution for everything, got any problems they can be rectified on here. someone cough cough will be able to give you a good diagnosis of any problems you have and loads of members will have had the same problems that you may or may not incur. there are also endless how to's and technical information for servicing your car yourself / general stuff you need to work on your own car :D:D:D

hope you enjoy your time on here, do you have any modifications planned at all?

Hi mate :) I've been on here for a while but haven't looked on it in months, but have had the car a year the facelift model in black and I'm going fcs on the twingo133.net club stand are you?

I would like to but I would rather do the engine but not use k tec

And I would like to kept it standard but if I was ti mod it, it would be either to mod the engine or the look I.e change the wheels, coilovers and interior but not to sure what to do yet

not much engine modification options really james mate. being a naturally aspirated car, you'll need to spend big money to get any noticeable power increases (AT throttle bodies cost a grand alone, then cams which aren't too far of the price of throttle bodies .... then you'll need an aftermarket ECU to run those which is another kick in the conkers)

there are a few breathing options out there when it comes to an induction kit, assuming that's your thing? the bmc cda seems a popular choice, and i can confirm the k&n apollo sounds the most ridiculous out of the lot but both are 150 pounds or therabouts i believe.

engine mods wise, i'd go for a new exhaust (supersprint exhaust is awesome, but at about 600-700 for the full system....) you can also opt to go for a custom exhaust from a local exhaust shop, full stainless for 300 pounds or thereabouts mate. can get a cat back for that easily, perhaps a few quid cheaper expect to pay 250-300, you can choose how you want it to sound by going down this route instead of settling for an off the shelf sound

if you go down the looks route, you can start to paint trim pannels on your car (fog surrounds, spoiler etc etc) and colour code them to w/e you should so desire. there is also the RS cup spoiler available from my man tomasz (kawka on here) for £105 posted from sunny poland! that'll be a bloody popular modification i'm telling you :D

then with your dotz mugellos, you can start to look at coilobers. kamracing, who are a trader on here offer good deals on bc racing coilovers mate. although quite expensive, they are sturdy and last forever near enough. when or if you come to sell, you could certainly sell the coilovers on for a good 350-400 so think of it more as an investment .....

this is why they call it the mad house ;) you'll loose sleep once you start to think about modifying a twingo haha

Yeah exactly what I was thinking like to gain a decent amount you have to spend loads where just modify it for looks migh be a bit different but it looks good standard that the decision I need to make standard or mod the looks and my cars a cup twingo already so will not need the spoiler but thanks anyway mate

And if it comes to sell the car can take the bits off, would look great with door cards and dash in leather or velvet type material and the seats full leather but with the nice stitching that I've forgotten the type/name for it ha

Welcome along mate!

We were actually thinking about trimming some of the interior too, but it's early stages haha! I reckon it could just bring the cabin up a bit.

Monsterdetail your site looks really good might have to buy some stuff for the show season :) mainly south east car seen :) have you got any stickers to put on my car?

jamiejamweb":17a6j6x3 said:
Monsterdetail your site looks really good might have to buy some stuff for the show season :) mainly south east car seen :) have you got any stickers to put on my car?

Thank you. Remember to use the discount code TWINGO133 at checkout for 5% discount.

I'm afraid we don't currently have stickers available but this is something we're going to try and sort out at some point.