New owner

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I bought my first twingo 133 a month ago and still finding my way around the forum. I've got a mirage grey 133 with pan roof, cup pack and lots of options. Does anyone know how many mirage grey ones were built as I've been told it wasn't many.

Thanks guys

Welcome to the mad house, the mirage greys are rare as you'll see from singlespeeds post. It is a really nice colour and sometimes wish mine was that colour.

here is a pic of my 133, will upload more once the sun is out and I can take some decent ones

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 5,809
still fascinates me when some folk cream over mirage grey, it's just grey ... put any prefix you want like lol, a fancy way to say silver. regardless it does look fantastic and really is the rare colour for the 133 so keep her in good condition mate. she won't loose you much money over the years!

welcome along

oscar":3jecznpj said:
still fascinates me when some folk cream over mirage grey, it's just grey ... put any prefix you want like lol, a fancy way to say silver. regardless it does look fantastic and really is the rare colour for the 133 so keep her in good condition mate. she won't loose you much money over the years!

welcome along

Lol, fair point but it's a nice grey, I do like the storm grey 200's too :p

oscar":kzo1yliq said:

welcome along

Still fascinates me that some people actually like the GT but it would be boring if we all liked the same thing I guess!

It's a lovely colour and really suits the car. Looks fantastic. Welcome!

maggi200":2e0ox2u6 said:
oscar":2e0ox2u6 said:

welcome along

Still fascinates me that some people actually like the GT but it would be boring if we all liked the same thing I guess!
:lol:

maggi200":3bvrbpvt said:
oscar":3bvrbpvt said:

welcome along

It's a lovely colour and really suits the car. Looks fantastic. Welcome!

:p it's not my favourite colour, i love the gordini blue out of the old colours. LY looks fantastic in the phase 2's

LY is my favourite colour by far. And saw boring of a colour as it is, all the RS's look fantastic in white I think. Alien green 200's I think look good also. There was just something about the capsicum red phase 2 Twingo with gloss back detailing that really grabbed my attention...hence I brought one haha.