New paint ideas

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LCplParks":3v5sdce2 said:
they're 17x8" which is pretty damn wide but i don't really know if it'll work or how to figure out if they will haha

(sorry if this is going off topic a bit)

I asked in the wheel thread and Neil I think it was basically said no way as they're too wide.

The people at RAD have sent an e-mail out to the yanks to see if they know of a way to make it work but with ET50 on willtheyfit.com it doesnt seem that attrociously different.

Anyways I'll take it back to paint anyway seeing as I posted it in the paint section. I'm getting the wheels refurbed and powder coated white next month and I've been quoted £234 for all four which seems pretty decent to me, and then I'm going to wrap the other bits I've had a recommendation by Davey to use 3m vinyl wrap but I can't seem to hunt down any plain white gloss by 3m it all seems to be white carbon wrap which I think looks pretty naff :/
Does anyone know of anywhere I can get me some white wrap by 3m?

They never bothered to email me back, I did chase up my first email too!

I did also call, but no answer and didn't bother chasing it further as max powder quoted me by then

maggi112":3dszj381 said:
They never bothered to email me back, I did chase up my first email too!

I did also call, but no answer and didn't bother chasing it further as max powder quoted me by then

I sent an e-mail at 0100 this morning before I went to bed and by the time I had woken up at 0600 they'd e-mailed me back with a full quote! So that's a pretty nippy response if you ask me!

Holy thread resurrection!! Can't find a progress thread for the 133 on Comps, does anyone know which ones these are?? I WANT!!!!!

On another note, was the owner of this car a member here? Do they have a progress thread because that is a great looking car!