New purchase...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jjay

Reaction score
So after a friend with a supercharged 182 swayed me toward this beaut... Pick it up in two weeks :)

uhebu9yq.jpg

What happened to the 197? :lol:

I've taken a liking to EP3 type Rs after helping my bro in law do stuff to his..... Think the dini will only last a year or two at this rate :lol:

waitey":2lyti14q said:
What happened to the 197? :lol:

I've taken a liking to EP3 type Rs after helping my bro in law do stuff to his..... Think the dini will only last a year or two at this rate :lol:

Like i said, my mate persuaded me! I loved his cars so much and thought I've gotta have one :)

Martin_172":cj38ay2w said:
so this is the supercharged one? EPIC! what spec is it running?
Nope this is the turbo one... Haha
But it will be a standard one.. He has new plans

Jjay":3fv0w5o1 said:
Martin_172":3fv0w5o1 said:
so this is the supercharged one? EPIC! what spec is it running?
Nope this is the turbo one... Haha
But it will be a standard one.. He has new plans

I cant make any sence of that?

Is the car you bought the one that is supercharged? And what is your running? :)

Sorry. Made sense to me... Right the blue one as it stands is turbo but needs a new engine... So the blue one is having the engine taken out, and put into something else, then a standard engine is going into the blue one... The black one is supercharged as you will have seen on pfc mag... Any clearer?

Yeah, but there isnt a mention of any other one..

So youve bought the one in the pic and putting a standard engine in it? Shoulda bought a sound one!

Tiz very nice though, how much?

BlackTwingo-i":10p4ad0k said:
Yeah, but there isnt a mention of any other one..

So youve bought the one in the pic and putting a standard engine in it? Shoulda bought a sound one!

Tiz very nice though, how much?
He has got a LY182... Sorry, it's all messy and confusing ATM... Will post all details when I get it... One of first things it will be getting is matched inlets maybe itb and remap ;)

sam666":1reqca7z said:
i see he got that ly182. you got any plans for it ??
Plans so far are to match inlets, possibly itb it until next year... When it will prob be boosted whether it be a SC or a snail

So... Just rang up my insurance company to see how much a 21yr old is gonna get hammered for a 182...

£660 for the year... Now I can't complain at that!

waitey":n5thf5sx said:
Jjay":n5thf5sx said:
sam666":n5thf5sx said:
i see he got that ly182. you got any plans for it ??
Plans so far are to match inlets, possibly itb it until next year... When it will prob be boosted whether it be a SC or a snail

No washing machine styled induction kit? :lol:
Cheeky sod..

No it's going down to ktec in 3-4weeks. Remapped with ktec induction and heat wrapping manifold... Might put new exhaust on it too :p dunno yet haha!