New RS owner

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSLee

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just got myself a lovely RS Twingo and thought I'd join the forum!
I chopped my big old Vauxhall van in against it, as I have recently changed carreers so no need for a van, and it's bloody fantastic!!

Was going to join the Cliosport forum, but thought I'd join here instead, being a 133 forum! :lol: :lol:

I will upload some pics later this evening if possible or in the week after he's had a wash :lol:

Cheers :D

Hello and welcome! If this is your first Renaultsport then you are in for a pleasant surprise! Not the fastest in a straight line but bloody great on the twisties! Also take a look at our Facebook page. Lot`s of nice people and some who are from other renault groups as well as Twingo133.net

Thanks Charlie
Oh its definitely a surprise! Just want to go out and drive it all the time. After owning vans for the last 10 years its a great feeling to have!

Im not on facebook, but have followed the Instagram for camera whoring opportunities

Need to get yourself on fb! Whole world of Renaultsport out there! Anyway! Enjoy!!!

Hmmm i MAY have a look at FB, just not a massive fan of it tbh. Twitter is more my preference.

I know these aren't the most common of cars, but is the forum always this quiet?

When I joined there was more activity than there is now. Is a bit quiet at mo.