new rs price...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slim

Reaction score
any one seen the www.renaultsport.co.uk site? the new rs price is on there now. £13,595. looks like the cup Chassis is an option... the new Liquid Yellow is £1,300. it says it has a sports exhaust? it looks like the normal one from the picture on there... not the twin from the silverstone...

Yeah, it's in the FTA thread. Isn't the twin exhaust on the silverstone termed the "RenaultSport" exhaust, rather than the "sports" exhaust as standard on the 133.

My mistake, how do I move this post to the correct place? Yes your right, Rrenaultsport is the twin tail pipe, and Sports is the standard exhaust. What do you think of the prices?

You can't only mods can, two options...
leave it and it'll die naturally
a mod may close it

Probably best to leave this thread alive as the FTA thread will get clogged up with pricing information otherwise. Although on the subject of the new Twingo, pricing isn't what the FTA thread was started for.

Fair point Matt.

I don't think the price is that much considering it's main competition..
kTYIZ.png

I sat in a new SSS the other day, and it's quite a nice place to be inside. Feels a bit more chunky, but the 133 seems to make a much better use of the space available. The Swift seems a bit compact inside by comparison. I'd still bet on the twingo being the much more fun car ;)

i agree the twingo is a more fun car, but the amount of kit u get on an sss is nuts.

but twingo all the way becasue its a drivers car, if i wanted to be comfortable i wouldnt be driving a hothatch

I saw the "new Twingo" in the showroom yesterday, one word HIDEOUS. I personally reckon they cant beat the Twingo 2 on cosmetics it looks awesome as it is.
personally i think they've tried to do what vauxhall did and combine the looks of their models. there is a hint of Twingo, Clio and Megane in the looks and its failed.
they should of tinkered with the engine and screwed a few more horses out of it...... End of the day why change it when its already obviously working fine. Epic fail by Renault on the looks, anyone else agree??

RS133":2bj3ghpj said:
I saw the "new Twingo" in the showroom yesterday, one word HIDEOUS. I personally reckon they cant beat the Twingo 2 on cosmetics it looks awesome as it is.
personally i think they've tried to do what vauxhall did and combine the looks of their models. there is a hint of Twingo, Clio and Megane in the looks and its failed.
they should of tinkered with the engine and screwed a few more horses out of it...... End of the day why change it when its already obviously working fine. Epic fail by Renault on the looks, anyone else agree??
https://www.twingo133.net/viewtopic.php?t=5200

Join us