New shape twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shimmy

Reaction score
Anyone seen or have photos of new shape twingo in yellow.
Tempted to get rid of the gordini for a yellow one???

Interior photos would be good, want to see if they match the inside.

Believe the ordering opened on 31st August for LY.

On the RS forums Adam at Dales posted then that he had ordered in a LY 133 with cup chassis and anthracite style pack which should arrive in December.

DrDrew":rn6cn3vi said:
Believe the ordering opened on 31st August for LY.

On the RS forums Adam at Dales posted then that he had ordered in a LY 133 with cup chassis and anthracite style pack which should arrive in December.
mm, a new car on the road in december... :( filthy, salty, muddy roads and a brand new ly rs twingo... thats a shame...

That's a dealer ordering it in (I believe) so may be in the showroom till spring

DrDrew":e909csig said:
That's a dealer ordering it in (I believe) so may be in the showroom till spring
spring not to bad, have the new 13 reg too! ;) how long are the new ly colours taking to make?

No real idea tbh. This is the only one I know of, and that's a 3 month wait, but if more are ordered I guess it depends on when in the production cycle you get your order in.

There's some pictures somewhere in the forum already of a yellow one, might be worth searching for one. Many people short hand it to LY for the colour

I can't find the thread at the moment on phone

DrDrew":1fen4nqn said:
Yeah this thread

https://www.twingo133.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7035&p=103028

Believe renault said that officially that's not a LY 133 exactly as it will be produced. That was one which had be re-sprayed by a dealer.
ive seen those pics b4. i does look good in ly. tho i think the white trim inside needs to be yellow to match the outside? any one know why the price is £1,300? :shock:

Your right about interior, it needs to match outside, that will be my stumbling block, if interior is white I won't bother.
I think the yellow is £1300 due to the amount of coates, I've been told the car has to be taken off the line and put back on to achieve the number of caotes required but I could be wrong.

Yip, come on Renault, get your finger out and sort it. 500's have matching interior???
Built one on Renaults website, yellow car had white on seats and steering wheel, silver stereo etc and black vent surround.

I assume the interior design person was of sick that day??

Sort it out Renault.

shimmy":3q7562hu said:
Yip, come on Renault, get your finger out and sort it. 500's have matching interior???
Built one on Renaults website, yellow car had white on seats and steering wheel, silver stereo etc and black vent surround.

I assume the interior design person was of sick that day??

Sort it out Renault.
totally agree! :? its all about matching colours... miss matched colours get folk commenting about the cars for the wrong reasons... think that white on the seat will get dirty over time... sure there will be a cleaner for it tho...

Agree on the colour matching. Isn't much of an issue on the pre-facelift given the interior colour choices, but when you're going for colour panels it has to match. Even the C2 had different interior colour highlights based on your exterior choice

At this moment it'll be a 500 abarth for me, I know they don't do yellow but at least the interior is co-ordinated.

Even if Renault did options on the interior???

shimmy":4xflgrc6 said:
At this moment it'll be a 500 abarth for me, I know they don't do yellow but at least the interior is co-ordinated.

Even if Renault did options on the interior???
the red rs should have red trim, the yellow rs should have yellow trim, and so on.... just finishes the look nicely.... the rs is still a cracking drivers car tho! :p