New Tablet for £30?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spotted they were aiming these at classrooms.

The three hour battery life would stamp on that idea.

LCplParks":31jl43gh said:
Unless they have charging points at the desks
= massive cost

+ broken usb cables, Tablets, plugs and annoyed teachers having to plug them all in (students cant, health and safety and all that).

For any device to be suitable for a class room it needs to last a day. I work in one of the largest colleges in the country and we have the best part of 1000 laptops that go pretty much unused for the same reason.

Yeah true that's a fair point :/ I'm sure they'll learn quickly when they don't sell haha

I've seen quad core ones at £60 which is pence really all they need is a good battery

weebob":1es7pmpm said:
I work in one of the largest colleges in the country and we have the best part of 1000 laptops that go pretty much unused for the same reason.

They go unused cause they are shit ;) update the fuckers, i have a degree to do!

BlackTwingo-i":39rdxxbd said:
weebob":39rdxxbd said:
I work in one of the largest colleges in the country and we have the best part of 1000 laptops that go pretty much unused for the same reason.

They go unused cause they are s**t ;) update the fuckers, i have a degree to do!
Dont you just bang bits of wood together?

weebob":m7mr8nxg said:
BlackTwingo-i":m7mr8nxg said:
weebob":m7mr8nxg said:

They go unused cause they are s**t ;) update the fuckers, i have a degree to do!

Hahah not anymore, 2nd year of my degree in construction management sustain development ;) boooyah!

BlackTwingo-i":1ik2e3kr said:
weebob":1ik2e3kr said:
BlackTwingo-i":1ik2e3kr said:
weebob":1ik2e3kr said:

Hahah not anymore, 2nd year of my degree in construction management sustain development ;) boooyah!
So you plan to tell other people to bang bits of wood together?

weebob":2hvwc685 said:
BlackTwingo-i":2hvwc685 said:
BlackTwingo-i":2hvwc685 said:

So you plan to tell other people to bang bits of wood together?

Quantity surveyor in the making! So sort it out ;)