New to twingo 133!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liam24

Reaction score
Alright guys, had my twingo over a month now and thought it was time to introduce myself :) loving the car so far only bad thing is that there doesn't seem to be any others in my area :S I've only ever seen a few In Maidstone where i live :/ would like to meet up with some twingo owners if there are any about near to me!

Sorry about the Instagram style picture ;)
yqybevug.jpg

Hey Liam! Welcome to the forum! I've been on here about 18 months and I must say there are some really great guys here. You should read up on Singlespeed's and Yotah's Twingo's if you've not already. I think Yotah's thread is about as long as the Bible :)

I may be bias but silver is my favourite Twingo colour. You just need the cup spoiler though. Bigger spoiler equals BIGGER balls - it's science! :D

Welcome to the mad house, straight jackets are on your right.
Nice looking twingo all clean is this rubbish weather. Keep an eye on the meets section when the weather gets nicer if you want to meet some other twingo owners or get yourself along to the french car show in June.

Stunty":1sz3coxa said:
Hey Liam! Welcome to the forum! I've been on here about 18 months and I must say there are some really great guys here. You should read up on Singlespeed's and Yotah's Twingo's if you've not already. I think Yotah's thread is about as long as the Bible :)

I may be bias but silver is my favourite Twingo colour. You just need the cup spoiler though. Bigger spoiler equals BIGGER balls - it's science! :D

+1 for this :mrgreen:

GhostZ":6ii4rf8c said:
Stunty":6ii4rf8c said:

+1 for this :mrgreen:

don't badmouth the shopping trolley spoiler, you should know by now GhostZ that i'm good friends with chuck norris and if you don't know what may be coming your way then you wi..... *ROUNDHOUSE KICK*

apologise. hahaha! welcome to the forum man, it's the only place you want to be for information on your twingo from mods to technical information. i'll try to help you out with anything technical wherever i can :D enjoy your stay, and your twingo even more

david

Cheers for the warm welcome lads! Funny you should say about French car show as at this rate I'll most likely be going, just gotta get my ticket! :) got so many plans for the twingo but so little money it sucks! Haha

hey dude welcome to the forum im not on here that much but i live in dartford near you we should get a meet up sorted would be good to actually see another twingo in the flesh

Alright Kieran that sounds good mate I'd deffo be up for that!