New Twingo 133 :)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alberto133

Reaction score
Just got my new Twingo 133 Cup and found a spotted card for this forum in the glove box ! Thinking about painting the callipers orange to go with the seat belts ect. Coil overs exhaust and re map if anyone can recommend decent ones ! Cheers in advance !

Welcome to the forum alberto! Top thinking for whoever left the card haha!

One thing though - get some pics up! :D

Don't forget a performance air filter for your remap :)

Welcome to the mad house. Where about's you from and got any pics of the car? Might be able to work out who's 133 you've bought.

Alberto133":efydab3i said:
Just got my new Twingo 133 Cup and found a spotted card for this forum in the glove box ! Thinking about painting the callipers orange to go with the seat belts ect. Coil overs exhaust and re map if anyone can recommend decent ones ! Cheers in advance !

Welcome!
Let's have some photos of the said car. Where about are you from. Me and Maggi both sold our twingos recently and left 133.net cards inside in the hope the new owners would sign up :)

Well its official. We've found the previous owner..... ME! I put so many spotted cards in the car in the hope the dealers wouldn't find some of them. Looks like it paid off haha.
Hope you have many years of happiness with her. I had 4 amazing years and was sad to see her go.

Happy twingoing and I hope you keep us up to date with any progress :)

u9ejy6e6.jpg