New Twingo GT owner!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannahh

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls,

I'm hannah, I'm based in Haverhill, Suffolk, my surrounding areas are Bury St. Edmunds, Newmarket and Cambridge!

So far I think I am the only GT Owner in my little town and there also very few twingos here at all. :(

Anyway, after a few weeks of looking and comparing, I finally got the GT I wanted. :D

8y8evy5y.jpg
vevanepy.jpg
asy2udyn.jpg
sy2u4e5a.jpg

(Excuse the poor iPhone pictures! It was cold and getting dark outside!)

Thank you. :)

Yeah really chuffed with it, we went to look at another before I got this and were very disappointed, but when i saw this one i just fell in love. :p

Very nice looking car take good care of it being black and it will shine like new, do you have any plans for it?

Friedchicken91":13j3lypj said:
Welcome to the mad house. STRIPES!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Been having a browse around here for a few weeks, so I know how much of a madhouse it is. ;)

LC":13j3lypj said:
Very nice looking car take good care of it being black and it will shine like new, do you have any plans for it?

Yeah had it cleaned as soon as I got it home last night! Erm a few ideas nothing major just a few subtle mods just getting used to the car at the moment then the fun will hopefully begin!

what made you want a twingo over any other car hannah? im curious :D

Well a family friend has had 2 twingos and loves them, talks about his new and old one non stop, so when I had a look round I just fell in love! When I was looking round for cars it was one of the newest cars I could get within my budget, cheap to insure etc. so it just ticked all the boxes. :D