new twingo pics...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slim

Reaction score
any one seen the pic of the new 2014 twingo yet? its on the auto express web site now in future "best superminis"...

Well Renaultsport are known for the best fwd hot hatches in the world, and although we all know they can do rwd, I'd rather not see the twingo rs in rwd format, doesn't sell it to me!

maggi112":m9gj22t8 said:
Well Renaultsport are known for the best fwd hot hatches in the world, and although we all know they can do rwd, I'd rather not see the twingo rs in rwd format, doesn't sell it to me!

short wheel base and RWD = not a good thing you will do is 180° all the time or oversteer and crash into a tree ....

I certainly hope it doesn't look like that!
renault_twingo.jpg

I don't see any appeal whatsoever! :shock:

I do however like the front lights on the 'zoe'
renault_zoe.jpg

But what is happening to car grills, like the new for Ka? Looks like a whale shark...
whale-sharks-gulf-oil-spill_26619_600x450.jpg

Moomin_Man":31onyytx said:
I certainly hope it doesn't look like that!
renault_twingo.jpg

I don't see any appeal whatsoever! :shock:

toyota IQ body ? fake .... and if true then renault sport development team are becoming a bunch of sissy boys

If it looks anything like that ill start up the Anti New Twingo Alliance as well

weebob":1uf3njr0 said:
If it looks anything like that ill start up the Anti New Twingo Alliance as well

If it were to stay looking like that, I'd join this one

Maybe a joint venture with Toyota?
Like the VW up, Seat Mii and Skoda Citigo? Keeping costs down...

AdrianGT":14ae0st7 said:
Maybe a joint venture with Toyota?
Like the VW up, Seat Mii and Skoda Citigo? Keeping costs down...
Renault and Nissan have the same CEO so i think cooperation with toyota not gonna work out , if they will make it somewhere near a Vw Up or seat Mii looks cute but i bet RenaultSport development team will do this
picard-facepalm.jpg

And if they ever think about doin something with the IQ please make it look like this then GRMN iQ supercharged only 100 limited and has 130 HP ;)
171071_1.jpg

171071_8.jpg

Yep.

Already prototypes running round in current twingo clothing with massively shortened wheel base (looks like someone poorly cut and shut a twingo)

It will be rear engined and rwd. The only car it really works on is the smart as the smart has a few USPs to make the set up work. Like the interior packaging and space, the premium feel inside by comparison to competitors and the tridion cell which the twingo will not carry over.

I can't see it working for Renault as well as Mercedes will gain from this