New twingo.....

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhhh I missed my chance on a Gordini and now I'm gonna miss my chance on one of these! Bit pricey though at £15000?

It IS nice, though...I figured they would make it a little more track styled and focused.
Like Recaros, Position indicator on the top center of the steering wheel, different wheels...just stuff like that i guess.

As well as exclusivity, the extra cash buys you silver paint, black alloy wheels, ‘Deep Black’ detailing, a Renaultsport Monitor performance logging system, Bluetooth and a Renault track experience at Silverstone to hone your driving skills.

The Twingo also gains a new stainless steel exhaust system while the Clio gets a pair of fantastic Recaro sports seats up front. Both cars boast Renaultsport’s more hardcore Cup chassis option.

Looks lovely but 3k more?

Courtney":3bdqkfxv said:
Bit pricey though at £15000?

I thought that at first but if you consider that if you take a standard 133 and add the features this model has -

Cup Chassis - £680
RS Monitor - £125
Black & White ID Pack - £180
Black Wheels - £185

That lot adds up to £14,470. I know you can only have the black parts on a Glacier white but you are effecticely getting the same thing on this model.

Also isn't that RenaultSport exhaust really expensive? That's something else to take into account in terms of cost. It's not as obviously spec'd as the Gordini but I'd say it's not a bad price.

Only thing that gets me is that it seems like a very random special edition.

Perhaps the last special version of the Twingo 133 before it stops production and a new model appears?

Alex_225":3gw8onrb said:
Courtney":3gw8onrb said:
Bit pricey though at £15000?

I thought that at first but if you consider that if you take a standard 133 and add the features this model has -

Cup Chassis - £680
RS Monitor - £125
Black & White ID Pack - £180
Black Wheels - £185

That lot adds up to £14,470. I know you can only have the black parts on a Glacier white but you are effecticely getting the same thing on this model.

Also isn't that RenaultSport exhaust really expensive? That's something else to take into account in terms of cost. It's not as obviously spec'd as the Gordini but I'd say it's not a bad price.

Only thing that gets me is that it seems like a very random special edition.

Perhaps the last special version of the Twingo 133 before it stops production and a new model appears?

Black white ID pack ?

the car is silver :?

Hmm would be great if you could get a fat discount on it say £1k as most managed on the Gordini

With reguard to the exhaust system, If you look at the EVO web write up and pics, have a look at the side shot of the new Silverstone Twingo, it looks like the front silencer and middle box are still on the Twingo? So, could be just the rear Renaultsport back box...? Slim.

Love the colour, other than that nothing really special :/