New VW Camper

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't agree more - it's just a five seater VW. Has nothing other than shape baring any resemblance to the Campervans. Where's the cool opening roof or the cupboards?

And a bit of a waste of space; The Espace has 7 seats and looks about the same size.

hmm ive had a good look but am undecided still on looks, I think its a clever idea though im sure it will sell in a decent amount if it goes into production.

it will sell on name alone, bit pointless i think. may as well buy a van and stick a mattress in it coz thats all it is. Wheres the camper bit? i wouldnt fancy spending a night in one, thats for sure

Exterior: kinda cool.
Interior: Less well equiped than the Original Camper!

Import a New Original Camper from Brazil, all the same looks and character of the old one with new engine and mod cons.

or a Subaru Samba (if you're a cheap ass)

M

madmatt":h1b9c1fg said:
Import a New Original Camper from Brazil, all the same looks and character of the old one with new engine and mod cons.

ah yeah, is that the company that makes them brand new with copied parts?

I'm not sure Al, it was on 5th Gear a while back.
Radiator's in a fake spare wheel holder on the front if that helps...
I think it's made under license, like the Beetle.

M

Looks pretty smart, but doesn't look like a "bully"... is that meant to be some name to make it sound big and strong and that will tailgate you in the outside lane of the motorway?! :lol: