New white twingo vs old white twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holliedynamique

Reaction score
Came across a video earlier that pits an old RS against a new one think it's I'm Spanish so couldn't understand a word of it but using my phone I took some nice screenshots :D loving the new RS even more now can't wait to ours turns up

491b8a37.jpg

ad4a33cc.jpg

7c62d01d.jpg

d33accab.jpg

34f6230d.jpg

76a56201.jpg

Looks okay in white but the front is pretty shocking waaaay too much going on...

the new back end is horrible! the rear diffuser looks like the new one is wearing some kind of renault branded nappy - compared to the old style one that looks nice and sporty :)

tommy89":iuks0f5j said:
the new back end is horrible! the rear diffuser looks like the new one is wearing some kind of renault branded nappy - compared to the old style one that looks nice and sporty :)
Nice one I was beginning to think it was only me that thought the old chunky looking back end looked better.

As for the front the more I see it the more I dislike it.

Still looks good from the side though, at least the didn't mess that up :lol:

Im starting to like the new front end i think with time it will grow...saying that the figs really spoilbit

repeat after me renault

its a twingo
its a twingo
not a ******* nissan juke

twiglet":32g4zpvd said:
tommy89":32g4zpvd said:
Nice one I was beginning to think it was only me that thought the old chunky looking back end looked better.

As for the front the more I see it the more I dislike it.

Still looks good from the side though, at least the didn't mess that up :lol:

The side I agree - renault surely cant do anything to mess that up *awaits the 2014 cock up..... I mean "redesign" *

so what are the lights on the front and back, can some one tell me what they are... (drl, separate main beam? are the back separate lenses working or dummy? etc...) :roll: slim.

slim":311y5rzx said:
so what are the lights on the front and back, can some one tell me what they are... (drl, separate main beam? are the back separate lenses working or dummy? etc...) :roll: slim.
They are an example of rubbish car designing

maggi112":19vyr3yl said:
Old front > new front
New rear > old rear

The old rear looks dated compared. But the new front is just plain ugly in white.

Buy the new one and swap the front bumpers? Shouldn't be to hard of a job should it?

Well, I now see that I must make english subtitles for my videos :)

Here are a couple of more pics from the shooting

rs1.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

rs4.jpg

I drive a Clio RS cup and I must say that the new and the 2011 Twingo R.S. are realy fun to drive! I'd have one! :D

Personally, dont like the front of the new model.
Dont like the back.

It just looks a bit fiat 500 from the front, and like a disabled car from the back.

Being a designer, all i can say is, how could they get something that was so right, so wrong?
Ive only had my Gordini a month, but if it was that style front and back, id have kept my old car.

Dont get me wrong, underneath its still got what counts, and may excel over its predecessor with other tweaks.

If we all thought the same life would be boring, and we'd probably all have corsas.
Lol