Newbie - First Post

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LCplParks

Reaction score
Hey my name's Joe I'm 20 and I'm in the army I joined the forum a while ago but never really posted I've just been lurking in the shadows reading other people's posts, but I figured it's time to jump in and start posting.

I got a 2nd hand black Twingo 133 on a 60 plate in novemeber 2012 after getting promoted! (get me!) I've always been really interested in cars but had been driving a corsa 1.0 until I got the Twingo and I absolutely love it! :D It's brilliant for blatting around the country roads at the weekends.

I first saw it on top gear when Clarkson unfortunately destroyed one and decided that I wanted one but couldn't afford the insurance because I was 1.Too young and 2.Not earning enough.

I'm looking at getting some performance bits and bobs for it. I've already invested in a KTR panel filter and I'm looking at getting a supersprint as I've heard some good things.

I'll put some pictures up of my car soon so you can have a look (If you want) it's just a bit dark at the moment.
I'm looking forward to getting stuck in and I hope to see some of you on the forum soon.

Joe

Just signed up to flickr and seeing as I washed it at the weekend I'll try and get some tomorrow before the slush takes it to the cleaners (pardon the pun)

Welcome :) (even though we have already made an introduction)

lcpl. I guessed you were in the army. I was in the RAF

Thanks! it's still the same as when i bought it but i am proper chuffed with it and I've been getting it valeted weekly by a local valet people and they do a really good job for a very reasonable price :D

singlespeed":1lfwy3pi said:
Welcome :) (even though we have already made an introduction)

lcpl. I guessed you were in the army. I was in the RAF

Brother in law just got his corporal promotion before his current tour in the RAF, he is a regiment gunner so does naff all unless he's called on tour :lol:

Anyway welcome to the forum, why did you choose the twingo? As all the people I know in the forces go for the like of a type R or focus ST.

haha yeah that's true I just wanted something a bit different and rarer plus I do really like how the twingo looks and when I test drove it the bloke let me go out on my own and I fell in love with it whilst thrashing it along some country lanes haha! It's honestly a brilliant car!