Newbie Silver 133!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotth133

Reaction score
Hello, just purchased my Twingo Rs133. Found this forum so thought id sign up and already have some ideas of subtle mods that i want to do to the car :).
I hadnt seen the 133 twingos before but spotted one when i was at snetterton touring cars and thought i need to save up and get one.
Abit about the car; 58 Plate, 19,000 miles, cup suspension & chassis, drilled and grooved front discs, Gunmetal grey pro race 1.2's, RS spoiler & diffuser, blue dashboard conversion, RS gear knob & gaitor.
Just a few pictures will be going for a proper shoot when whether gets better.

IMAG0152.jpg

IMAG0144-1.jpg

IMAG0146-1.jpg

IMAG0148.jpg

IMAG0149-1.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

Hopefully should have some better photos of the car soon :). Im really pleased with her though. Money well spent in my eyes. I cant wait to do some subtle mods and get too some meets.

Proposed Mod's:
Wind Deflectors
6000k or 7500k HID's
LED Foglights
Orange Towstrap
Twingo133.net Stickers

Feedback would be much appreciated.

very smart mate. nice looking car, i like all the little subtle differneces to standard. makes it unique but not in your face

There car looks like someone's that used to be on here maybe wrong. U bought a wicked car mate your be happy with it :)

This is danny133s old car.

Did he mention it had a crash before he bought it?

Twingogeekeo":1gr0e8lb said:
This is danny133s old car.

Did he mention it had a crash before he bought it?
That's where I see it. It's the blue lights that made me think

Shit no i wasnt aware of that i bought it from a renault dealer they said it was hpi clear etc. was it a bad crash, could there be anything major wrong with it :(.
I really love it aswell.

Looking good, an that's not on with Renault saying it wasn't involved in anything, if it was bad do I hear freebies lol

jra3d":1er1vu7a said:
Looking good, an that's not on with Renault saying it wasn't involved in anything, if it was bad do I hear freebies lol
If it wasn't repaired by Renault or done through insurance, they probably wouldn't know. If however it was repaired by them or done through insurance, they should be able to find details ;)

jra3d":3as8ixr0 said:

To be fair, unless it was damaged when the dealership obtained it, they'd have no way of knowing it had been damaged and repaired.

singlespeed":3a48vui3 said:
jra3d":3a48vui3 said:
If it wasn't repaired by Renault or done through insurance, they probably wouldn't know. If however it was repaired by them or done through insurance, they should be able to find details ;)

Didn't see this. I've said basically the same thing, lol.

cheers guys :),

cant wait to put some more subtle mod's on it. and get too some meets
hopefully led fogs and wind deflectors next.
what you lot think?