Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky eddie

Reaction score
Hi I am picking up my Twingo 133 with cup chassis friday and I can't wait would like to know peoples views on upgrading the sound in it and what is the best speaker to use

Many thanks :D

welcome along dude. best thing to do would be to check out the ICE section of the forum, there's been plenty of boys and girls who have upgraded their stereos and speakers. but that's not my forte' haha, mechanical stuff and breaking things is what i'm good at ;)

Thanks....Ok great hope to start a few upgrades soon will have a look around the forum many thanks

Welcome Eddie.

There's a set of component Pioneer speakers that are a direct swap* for the fronts and apparently they make a fair difference. There's a few peeps that have fitted under seat sub's too.

* if you have dash tweeters already or the wiring is connected into fake speakers. I've got fake tweeters and no wiring, whilst others have found the cables there:?

Thanks all nice warm welcome :) I'm picking the car up Friday can't wait I'll try to upload some photos ASAP so you pro' s can give me some ideas cheers

Got the Twingoy Friday gutted... We'll a little after going to collect it someone had marked the rear arch and I little dent on the door!!!!!!!!!! Soon made my feelings clear so it's got to go back next week to get the marks sorted out...... But was soon happier when I drove it what a blast loved it....

My little baby !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 7,460
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 7,460
More...will grit the hang of this soon :oops:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg