Newbie!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayley_fattz

Reaction score
Hello!

New twingo GT owner here :)

Got hooked after seeing/driving my twins GT and just wanted one!

Just purchased Reginald (Tubbz) yesterday and absolutely love it :)

Got many things planned for it, but first to order a new exhaust! :)

Hope you all like it :)
4a5e9eha.jpg
4y5yge4a.jpg

hello hayley, welcome along to the forum. that's a very clean looking GT you've got there! you'll find loads of cool GT's and 133's on here for modification ideas external / internal etc etc :D

just about every aspect of twingo related problems have been covered on here so feel free to ask if you need any help with anything. glad you bought a GT, they are very underrated little cars.

Welcome to the mad house, what is it with twins and twingos?
Bet that sunroof is seeing plenty of use :lol:

that awkward moment when you turn away from two twins and ones talking to you and you turn around and they're both starring right at you and you don't have a clue which of the chaps was speaking to you!

i was like ...
awesome_memes_that_predate_the_internet_640_16.jpg

Thanks oscar will take you up on that offer! :)

Haha no idea new trend I think ;P yeahh had it open on the drive home yesterday and cruising today! :D

K-Tec exhaust I'm thinking Eddie!

ALL ABOUT THE TWINS!! ;)

oscar":44653auu said:
that awkward moment when you turn away from two twins and ones talking to you and you turn around and they're both starring right at you and you don't have a clue which of the chaps was speaking to you!

i was like ...
awesome_memes_that_predate_the_internet_640_16.jpg
:))))) sorry for confusing you davie!

let the modifications ensue .... who'll end up with the nicest / fastest GT ? ;)

oscar":1pryxa15 said:
let the modifications ensue .... who'll end up with the nicest / fastest GT ? ;)
You trying to start a family feud?

Welcome Hayley.

Another black GT could be confusing for everyone if you get a set of white stripes on it as well.