Next meet then southerns and the northerners .....

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hattonperformance":mh29xno5 said:
ace cafe is a good shout, cat and fidle is over rated and often patroled by ALLOT of police, or it seems to be when me and the lads go there!
No it's not I live near it and in over 20 visits I've seen the police twice. As for over rated.... Maybe but not for people that have never been there.

like i said mate.... every time I'V visted there has been police nealry on every strech really put me off, as on a nice day it can be a good day out :)

if we go to ace, get some awesome pics, theres food and we aint to far away from night lifethose who want to go out after

I'm up for a meet somewhere yeah. :p Ace Cafe would be amazing if we could get there, why do we need to guarantee 15+ cars though? Is that the minimum? Or if it warms up a bit are there any decent beaches or sea-side routes we could convoy along?

I think we need to get the names and locations of people to work out a location to be fair

Again........... :roll: Well I've already said one in another thread.

Mr_Ben":hkdgunc3 said:
Again........... :roll: Well I've already said one in another thread.

With peoples names and loctions can go central for all!

Sam":2ip380g8 said:
Twingogeekeo":2ip380g8 said:
I think we need to get the names and locations of people to work out a location to be fair

meets/where-are-you-based-t79.html

At least someones on the ball ;)

Twingogeekeo":thwn4wci said:
Mr_Ben":thwn4wci said:
Sam":thwn4wci said:
Twingogeekeo":thwn4wci said:

meets/where-are-you-based-t79.html

At least someones on the ball ;)

Yup and everyone on that list want to come to the meet ?

I'm sure most would if one was organised for a location everyone could agree on, lol :D

Right i think i will put the arguement to rest, the next meet will be in Glasgow :):D lol

Last meet i had was with toc and it was a bit boring, i want a good meet but it will be like 6hr drive min. for me!!