Next pay day :)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a Gordini? I thought the paint and decals were what sets a Gordini apart already?

Think it'd be too much on a Gordini. It's also been done before on a normal 133 and it was soon taken off (forgotten who it was.. someone on RSUK).

Matt":13dqhp17 said:
Think it'd be too much on a Gordini. It's also been done before on a normal 133 and it was soon taken off (forgotten who it was.. someone on RSUK).

Danny133 And i think Rob had some aswell.

think the yellow on the black car look good.

maybe if u got the stickers in white to match ur stripes it would look pretty cool

Maybe to a 133 but you can't do it to a Gordini - defeats the point in getting one!

my friends got a r2 soo im getting the spare engine out of it fitting it next week i olny got the twingo gordini because it was a 13 week wait for a clio gordini :) so its going to be a gordini r2 :)

it was me that did it

it was soo taken off and replaced with my current decals

dont get the R2 kit... massive pain to fit and waste of time/money

trust me...ive been there and ive done it! + the decals on the bonnet..lets not go there..glue + heat from engine = taking the decals off leaving stupid amount of mess which took a long time and alot of hard work to get off!

Gordini 133":3hgrcuag said:
my friends got a r2 soo im getting the spare engine out of it fitting it next week i olny got the twingo gordini because it was a 13 week wait for a clio gordini :) so its going to be a gordini r2 :)

can i have ur old engine????????

Gordini 133":1qaz7nqn said:

Spare engine? :?:

He's dad owns a rally team and so My mate does the rallying too and hes got 3 engines for his r2 And im getting one thats only done 1257 miles :)

1257 miles of pure hell though lol those engines get spanked day in day out. Still, an extra 30bhp or so would be nice...!

Personally I'd leave the twingo as it is and look after it then keep an eye out for a twingo with damage an drop it in there cheap for a track toy :)

That's alot of miles for a rally engine lol that's like 2-3 rallies let's just say every mile would of been hell on it.

And possibly needs a rebuild ...