Nice Combination

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jra3d

Reaction score
At work today, guess what decided to share the back row with me!!!!

IMG_0632.jpg

They do look good together. You park like a right w*nker though.....................exactly how I do it as well hahahahaha.

Funnily enough I have my Megane sat on the drive with the Gordini in front and thought how good the Inferno finish on the Megane looked next to the Malta blue of the Twingo.

I like my w**ker parking, I work there so perks of the job, no one moans!!!

Yeah i've seen your pics and very jealous of the Inferno on Megane

Parks like i do sometimes :lol:

Depends where im parking the car and whats going to be next to me. Another reason i use the Clio and not the Twingo i hate door dents with a passion

Hoorah, we all park like w*nkers!!!

If the option is there I certainly park over two spots, if you can get away with it at work then ideal. :D

Could be a slogan for the site haha

Twingo133.net.........we all park like w*nkers!

lol

I'm so glad it's not just me then!! The Gf can't understand why i do it, or in busy car parks why I always hunt an end space an park right to the edge!!!

I would gladly defend parking over two bays to anyone who ever questioned it.

Yesterday, I was sat in the Mrs car in Tesco cars park. As she was literally popping in, I swung into a disabled bay. Cheeky I know but there were about 20 spare ones so I wasn't stopping a genuinely disabled person parking.

Anyway, whilst there I sat and watched people coming and going. It is shocking how badly people park/drive round these kinds of places. Typically they've cottoned on to this fact and will issue you with a fine you if you park over two bays. So I refuse to park in them, full stop!

I had one woman pull out of a space without looking, one woman nearly hit the Mrs car trying to park in the bay nextdoor which is twice the size of a standard one, some bint in a 5 series taking several attempts to to line the car up. No wonder people end up with dents and scrapes from these places.

And if anyone questioned it I'd tell them it's because it's full ot c***s!! haha

I don't have the guts to park over two bays but I'm always in the college carpark first to get my favourite spot, it's a giant end bay where no one can park behind u either cos of the security camera :) everyone thinks I'm mad but parking scrapes ate my worst nightmare!

I always worry about parking at work coz I park with all the students, who dive clapped out old bangers, so I worry that they will hit my car :( no chance of parking in two either, I always take the last space!

The tesco by me has empty spaces between disabled spaces for them to leave trolleys I think my twinge fits perfectly with loads a room I always have a space to park nice n free from other doors!