No. 2 is no more :(

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After lots of searching and consideration I have now found a replacement for the lovely roxy, God rest her soul!
yjyradep.jpg

Full fat with cup chassis in nimbus, can't wait to pick her up and enjoy the thrill of driving home again!

I had a van hit my rear quarter and near side door! Fortunately can be repaired sad to hear about yours though! But like everyone is saying aslong as your ok its just metal at the end of the day

Daaaaamn! That was a really crap accident! As you said, at least everyone walked away...

I may have skipped a bit of this thread, but what was the driver's excuse for plowing into you?

Re: the new car.....very niiiiiice man! The Clio is a stunnijng piece of machinery, friend of mine has the Gordini, damn niiiiiice!

Wish you many safe kms with her..

TheGow":1sijmapp said:
After lots of searching and consideration I have now found a replacement for the lovely roxy, God rest her soul!
yjyradep.jpg
Oh god I just jizzed. Love this colour so much! Stunning colour for the 200... Great choice

TheGow":1wh7joq5 said:
yjyradep.jpg

That looks amazing!!

What I never understand though is when someone gets crashed into how do they end up with a much better car, doesn't insurance hike up prices because you've already had one accident so you're more of a risk?

Clio looks amazing

Waitey as far as i'm aware, if someone hits you, it's their fault and your insurance shouldn't go up as you were the victim and it would be unfair for them to hike your prices if you've been hit by someone else...

"Starts and drags itself around the yard"

Good too know its being sold as it was recovered and not with a buggered underbelly

Caz-133cup":2ru4gowj said:
Wait someone's selling his car? Are people able to do that!!! Still got the hecko wind deflectors too!!

The insurance company owned it and have sold it to that salvage company probably via an auction. its all legit

Jordysportracing":3lq1pvfk said:
Caz-133cup":3lq1pvfk said:
Wait someone's selling his car? Are people able to do that!!! Still got the hecko wind deflectors too!!

The insurance company owned it and have sold it to that salvage company probably via an auction. its all legit

Oh I see that makes sense. Thanks.
Poor little twingo sat in that yard, someone buy Roxy!!