NO MORE E-BALLS!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad133

Reaction score
As of yesterday I traded my GT in for a 59 plate back RS 133 with cup pack.
I now completely understand just how different the GT and 133 are and how much more fun the 133 is to drive!
Pictures to follow later today

Glad your balls dropped.

It's hard to describe to someone how the little changes add up to something that feels rather special to drive isn't it? Look forward to the pics

maggi112":7rmeikhu said:
Glad your balls dropped.

It's hard to describe to someone how the little changes add up to something that feels rather special to drive isn't it? Look forward to the pics
yeah I now see how different it is, for starters I don't fall out the seat when cornering anymore and I don't feel like cars going to fall over

4a9yvu3e.jpg
deze2e8a.jpg

Brad I went from a GT to a 133 with cup chassis too. Thinking back I still really like my old blue GT. It was definitely the more comfortable and relaxing car to role around town in, but ultimately I cared more about having fun.

I've had the 133 for over 18 months now and unlike every other car I've owned I'm not bored. If you're any thing like me this is going to be the start of a long (and expensive) love story :)

Stunty":1v2epmsv said:
Brad I went from a GT to a 133 with cup chassis too. Thinking back I still really like my old blue GT. It was definitely the more comfortable and relaxing car to role around town in, but ultimately I cared more about having fun.

I've had the 133 for over 18 months now and unlike every other car I've owned I'm not bored. If you're any thing like me this is going to be the start of a long (and expensive) love story :)
Yeah that sounds just like me, I can see this getting very expensive indeed

& the rest Maggi . Its just had its second gearbox rebuild in jan this year ! Hence why I don't own it anymore . Had it for 2 years & renault spent just over 5 grand fixing it. 2 diffs in 2 years plus all of the other bits that went wrong . On the upside though the steering wheel still has some warrenty left on it.
Bradgt have a look at all of the receipts that came with it for all the work done.

Munson001":8joijrab said:
& the rest Maggi . Its just had its second gearbox rebuild in jan this year ! Hence why I don't own it anymore . Had it for 2 years & renault spent just over 5 grand fixing it. 2 diffs in 2 years plus all of the other bits that went wrong . On the upside though the steering wheel still has some warrenty left on it.
Bradgt have a look at all of the receipts that came with it for all the work done.
We've just had a look at the receipts. Does the car eat brakes and tyres by any chance?

brad did you buy this car knowing that it's either had the backside ragged out of it (no offence munsoon) or that it's got some very grave problem in the power train that even renault haven't picked up on? that said and done, i hope it was just a dodgy gearbox but a car of this age definitely shouldn't be churning through differentials and input shafts and i hope it's all sorted now!

i hope you can get the best out of her now, if not .... then if you need a hand kicking some salesmen in then i'll bring the titanium 3 wood down :D haha

oscar":10l40t5o said:
brad did you buy this car knowing that it's either had the backside ragged out of it (no offence munsoon) or that it's got some very grave problem in the power train that even renault haven't picked up on? that said and done, i hope it was just a dodgy gearbox but a car of this age definitely shouldn't be churning through differentials and input shafts and i hope it's all sorted now!
I was told all about the car and it's issue as i know the bloke that sold it to me, everything has extended warranty now

that's good man, well fingers crossed that'll be all her problems out the way. should you not be out chewing up b roads and vauxhall corsa's right now??? :D

oscar":3plq3lv5 said:
that's good man, well fingers crossed that'll be all her problems out the way. should you not be out chewing up b roads and vauxhall corsa's right now??? :D
That was my journey home just now haha!