North East meet?!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrighty94

Reaction score
So Im moving up on Saturday and once I've found out days off at new job would be good to have a meet up with some other lads in the area! I'm in South Shields and have seen so many Renault sports since I've been up here! A lot more than where I used to live! So lemme know of anyone's up for a meet and when abouts

Need to be shown some good roads up here

Whey aye! That's class craic! I'm away in Morocco until the 19th May but after that I'm well up for it! I pass South Shields going to work so I'll look out for ya on my travels. What you drive? GT or RS?

AS_BO":3uu8f6v9 said:
Whey aye! That's class craic! I'm away in Morocco until the 19th May but after that I'm well up for it! I pass South Shields going to work so I'll look out for ya on my travels. What you drive? GT or RS?

Got a silver rs133 look out for it

Will do chap. I've got a Silverstone with shadow graphics. Can't miss it.

if you all arrange a newcastle'shire area meet, i might pop down. it will be a laugh with the funny accents, scottish and geordie :D

oscar":2ew3yg3w said:
if you all arrange a newcastle'shire area meet, i might pop down. it will be a laugh with the funny accents, scottish and geordie :D

That would be interesting pal......... Let's get sumit sorted.

I'll start...... I'm game as a badger as long as it's after me jollies so towards the end of May.

i'll pop along in my dini, event in morpeth on the 18th called spring cleaning, will be at that aswell just keep me up to date, with dates etc, dont see many around and the ones i do aren't on here

if we arrange something for the end of may to mid june, i'll definitely show. we could maybe go a drive a little bit accross country and see if mike and the lancashire boys (mikehealey markhardy etc) fancy meeting us half way? epic picture opportunity and a good chance to have a chuckle at my green wheels :D

i've not looked at a map yet, but i'm guessing a blackpool say ... to newcastle, wouldn't be too far fetched? know what ... feck off if i can come from glasgow .... you all have no excuses. i'll make sure mikehealey comes :D

who's getting the list together then? ;)

Aye if people from Scotland and Blackpool are coming then I'll be up for a drive out too!!

Beany-08GT":2chlweco said:
Aye if people from Scotland and Blackpool are coming then I'll be up for a drive out too!!

good guy! all the meets are always down south :D it would be good to have a northern meet, when the weathers good it gives nobody an excuse not to come out for an epic drive. i'm really not fussed on dates either as long as it's a weekend i'll be there

If there are people coming from far and wide why don't we meet somewhere where we can go for a proper drive?
Alston and go high force and that area!

mrbushrat":3jxwqcaz said:
If there are people coming from far and wide why don't we meet somewhere where we can go for a proper drive?

arrange amongst yourselves chaps, i'll turn up anywhere as long as it doesn't end up edging closer and closer to london as the days pass :p

oscar":1f2rtd2w said:
mrbushrat":1f2rtd2w said:

arrange amongst yourselves chaps, i'll turn up anywhere as long as it doesn't end up edging closer and closer to london as the days pass :p
Think Alston is quite central to both coasts and not to far over the border.
Unless u fancy meeting in Glen Coe and going for a blast down Glen etive then to Oban and over to mull but maybe another day!

mrbushrat":3727ekwd said:
oscar":3727ekwd said:
mrbushrat":3727ekwd said:

Think Alston is quite central to both coasts and not to far over the border.
Unless u fancy meeting in Glen Coe and going for a blast down Glen etive then to Oban and over to mull but maybe another day!

that's up towards my neck of the woods, feel free to give me a shout when you and your dad head up to mull! i'd be glad to lend a hand with anything mechanical. the mull rally is ridiculous, some people just leave their cars for the scrap men to collect :D