North Wales meet and blast

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bones

Reaction score
Noticed quite a few meet threads knocking around recently so why not start another ey!

Was thinking maybe in August at some point, give people plenty of notice etc

Theres so many good roads in this area would be a shame for people not to have a drive on them and have a right good blast... Few guys from RSUK came over last year and had a good day.

Was thinking, meet at the visitors centre at Llyn Brenig (https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&so...g+visitor+centre&hnear=&radius=15000&t=h&z=13)

Theres a cafe there for drinks/food etc then go for a drive.....

Last time we met about 10am and parted company 4-5pm ish

Thoughts?

Interested:
1. Bones
2. Weebob
3. Orbital

Basically the drive would be something like this:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&...3.001975,-3.697586&spn=0.196276,0.700378&z=11

Involves some (if not all) the EVO triangle

EVOtriangle.jpg

if im free i'll pop up. even the drive from south to north wales is worth it alone :)

I'll update the top post with interested people then we can come up with an actual date

I'll bump this, see if theres anymore interest before we decide on an exact date! Can change the meeting place to somewhere with a bit more around it and can also adjust the route accordingly for ease!

If the mileage wasn't so high on mine I'd love to come. :/

Sam":2xsxjqq0 said:

That's a lame excuse!! Get going to it if u really want to. My car has probably done double yours. Shouldn't let that stop u using it

Daveyb133":2zynpwki said:
Sam":2zynpwki said:

That's a lame excuse!! Get going to it if u really want to. My car has probably done double yours. Shouldn't let that stop u using it
oh it's not that at all, its just its bringing the miles to service nearer and nearer and at the mo don't have the time/money to get it serviced, was hoping to do it towards the end of the year when it would be a bit more convenient. :p