not boobies????

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought about getting one for my Clio 172 a few times. One thing you have to watch is water getting inside and then the leading edge of the bonnet just sits in the water. They are a great idea but that is something to watch if you do get one.

f58580a60dc4b3cbcaa0c070b7f2d734.jpg

Unless you get one that covers the entire front of the car, you`ll still suffer stone chips. The only benefit is that a stone chip on plastic bumper won`t rust like on a bonnet.

Bring out the gimp.....

Gimp1_zps900e7605.jpg

To be honest a full bumper bra is the only thing that will 100% protect the front end of your car from stone chips. I bought this for my inferno 225 for the purpose of protecting it should I take it to a show.

A bonnet bra will protect the bonnet although with the Megane and Twingo having a bumper that comes up to meet the bonnet at the front it's not really that exposed anyway.

I actually think they can look quite cool and break up the colour on the right car, this was the first on I bought -

MeganeBNB1.jpg