Not Happy!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan133

Reaction score
Had to go pick my sister up from school and i had to drive in my car as no one else is in, its not 2 minutes around the corner. So as i was going into the car park driving really slowly and i put the brakes on but the car werent stopping and i went into a wooden barrier thing. There aint much damage but its cracked the front bumper. Plus its pushed the white fog light cover off and snapped the clips. Hoping it wont cost to much to fix!! :/

aaaah shit that's not good :/ I buckled the wheel on my old car doing the same thing and i hit a kerb bad times :(

i think im guna need to buy a new bumper, got a few scrathes on the bonnet.

i actually hate the snow!!! matt you still selling yours??

Actually felt like crying!!!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 7,611
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 7,611
The White fog light cover thing has come off all the clips have snapped behind it.

woah! that fence definitely came off worse haha
as in the clips have snapped off the bumper?

Bad news Dan. :(

It happens to the best of us.
Couple of years back I drove all the way home in heavy snow, 25 miles, and went straight into the kerb outside the neighbours house as the car DIDNT turn the corner into our street.

Smashed wheel, broken lower arm, rear wheel, bearing etc.

Luckily it was the company van so fcuk it lol :lol:
I got towed into work the following morning by Green Flag. :oops:

Lucky enough the car like pushed it over and then went onto it, going into the body shop in a few days anyway so there guna price that up aswell! :)

Bad news mate I would be well fucked off but when I had my gt I knocked my wall on the drive down in the summer

I am we'll annoyed, just not looking forward to finding out how much it's guna cost! :'( only good thing is that I'm going Bedford to get my stripe on the roof done, so there guna price that up. Might cry after that!