Number 51!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waitey

Reaction score
Hello! As you may know I was looking for a new car, originally planned a leon diesel but a spur of the moment thing and I ended up buying number 51!

I pick it up on Wednesday of weather is good, after the remaining warranty has expired the plan is:

PERFORMANCE:
BMC panel filter (done)
Coilover kit
K tec exhaust
K tec manifold
Remap
Rear strut braced sprayed Malta blue.

STYLING:
Spray RS wheels a gloss white and the diamond Malta blue
White cup spoiler
Gloss black rear diffuser
Silver tec indicator bulbs (done)
Blue painted calipers

And a second set of wheels with track tires on.

Pictures to be added when I collect the car!

lol u wanted something with more mpg so u get a rs just shows you love the twingo's to much' good choice anyway :)

51 is already on the list.

Does it still have the old style KTR exhaust on it, as it was meant to be getting one (not sure if it did or not) before its planned trip round the ring.

Good plans btw :cool:

sam666":2fixwuwn said:
lol u wanted something with more mpg so u get a rs just shows you love the twingo's to much' good choice anyway :)

As I said spur of the moment :lol:

Only found out about it Wednesday night, test drove and bought it there and then.

Ands yes it's a dini 133!

(unless you already have one fitted) Your exhaust from the GT should mainly fit. The downpipe section would probably need altering, but the midpipe and backbox should go on.

Reading this thread, iv'e only just realised that 'dini' is 'gordini'...*facepalm*
Sounds like a good buy to me!

singlespeed":1x84y8qf said:
(unless you already have one fitted) Your exhaust from the GT should mainly fit. The downpipe section would probably need altering, but the midpipe and backbox should go on.

No it doesn't have anything aftermarket, all standard!

Wouldn't it be too loud though as it is unsilenced? I won't want this one to be all exhaust noise as on the test drive I liked the noise under throttle :D.

waitey":h97la64b said:
singlespeed":h97la64b said:

No it doesn't have anything aftermarket, all standard!

Wouldn't it be too loud though as it is unsilenced? I won't want this one to be all exhaust noise as on the test drive I liked the noise under throttle :D.
If its this one:- https://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2765&appid=18

As a catback system its prety loud, but your GT downpipe may not fit anyway, therefore keeping the original downpipe and front box could be an option

Just a thought :)

Good choice man!!.. I went from the Tce to the 133 and was one of the best decisions I've made :)