Number plate light wires shredded

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cup RS 133

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Car wouldn't start yesterday decided it needed a new battery not bad over six years for original all good now. Anyway new problem this morning, my right hand side number plate decided it didn't want to work. I've popped it out to have a look and the wires are shredded looks like mice have been nibbling at them lol. Now one have the wires has snapped close to the connector which clips in the the lamp itself so a bodge is proberly out of the question.
Can you get just the loom for the lights or a new connector I'm want to take the bumper off to investigate further any ideas how to take it off?

Update to my little issue, bought a clio 13 plate loom off eBay unfortunately the connector is slightly diffrent, though the lamps and the connectors which plug in to them are the same. In the end I just cut one of them off and spliced it on to the old both working now save quite a wad Renault wanted £80! Oh the bumper was a doddle to get off too and the culprit was actually a large rat as when I took the bumper off it showed itself made me jump lol they can certainly cause some damage specially if they decide to hide out in the engine bay.