OFFICIAL 2015 FCS - Discussion

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jra3d

Reaction score
Please use this thread as the DISCUSSION thread:

FCS 2015 once again is held at Castle Combe circuit on 6th & 7th JUNE

A group of us will be planning to stay at Travel Lodge at Leigh Delamere M4 Eastbound from Friday until Sunday you are more than welcome to join us.

For more details on the show please visit:

https://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

To book your hotel:

https://www.travelodge.co.uk

This year we are planning on spicing up our stand, so this year we shall be hosting a themed stand! Please throw your ideas beneath and these shall be voted on by the moderators and administrators on here. This is not mandatory but we would encourage all to try and get involved!

Once again please keep the discussion here and input details once tickets and hotels are arranged in the separate threads, as any other conversations shall be removed without warning.

Thank you, and see you all at FCS 2015

When ordering your tickets to receive a club stand pass you need to select "FCS Club parking/Car window pass" and type "Twingo133.net" into the box below. Please see the picture below as an example.

Well so far it seems like it's going to be a very small stand this year :s

I'd love to go but it's around the time of my exams [emoji20] got to focus on them.

Well when you decide half way through you need a break you know where we all will be.

Come on then guys, it's start to get promoting this, it's always a good day, and or weekend. You get to meet the bunch of characters you see posting up on here!

I would love to go but I can't really make plans that far in the future because I have to be flexible :/

mikehealy5":aox3a8og said:
My GF bought me tickets as a birthday present but she selected non club display. How can I change it to the twingo133 stand?? Is it just a case of emailing them and asking them to change it?

As far as I'm aware mate you can email and ask for a club pass

I'm waiting until my summer exam timetable comes out then I'll see if I can come :)

Joshdaniels":3ep7cui5 said:
I'll come along.. I can only make the Saturday but I'm looking forward to it!

Perfect as soon as you have purchased tickets get over to the thread for confirmed tickets

Confused!!! It is one ticket per car and not person ain't it?? :?:

Just wondering cus getting it friday coming.