Oil dipstick

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacko1982

Reaction score
Hi. I have a issue I'm looking for a replacement oil dipstick for my gordini 1.6 but Renault want stupid money. Anyone know where I can get one cheap?

I thought any k4m would work. Renault want about £23 hardly breaks the bank. But surely can get one cheaper than that.

K4M-RS":30jq8502 said:
Scrap yard? Any K4M dipstick should work I think.

Looking at mine i think i was wrong. The 133 dipstick is unique to the car.

Best to get one from Renault or a scrap 133 engine maybe. I can measure it if you want and you could repair your old one? Have you got the broken bits or did they go missing in the engine :roll:

Yeah reserving myself to getting a new one from Renault. No managed to snap it when I was trying to straighten it out so thankfully not lost. Apparently common problem.

Yes seems fairly common problem, after s while the plastic goes brittle. Mine snapped when I put it back in could never retrieve or tell it was in I was worried st first but the oil pick up as a fine gauze so it won't get sicked up in to the engine. Really should b made out of metal I'm contemplating buying another one again just to replace before it snaps again though my last one was slot cheaper than 20 odd quid was around £12.