Older than most on here...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Araf

Reaction score
Just finished putting this together. RD200E that will be 40 years old in July.

481489_10200354919450099_1979400149_n.jpg

Not sure what to do now. There's plenty that needs to be done before it could be used again, so do I make a list and work my way through, or flog it on in its present state?

I used to ride it. The problem with finishing it, is there's plenty that I know it needs - before I find out about other things that it might need. :shock:

I reckon it will need £500 throwing at it, if I do all of the work myself. Double that if I put it into a shop to do.

Do it yourself as a little project. Then when it's finished you have the end result to enjoy and show off. Wish my dad was the same but noooo, take bike too bits and leave it that way.

Friedchicken91":27657nhi said:
Do it yourself as a little project. Then when it's finished you have the end result to enjoy and show off. Wish my dad was the same but noooo, take bike too bits and leave it that way.

I took this one apart nearly 20 years ago and stored it in my loft, so I'm sure your dad will get around to his.

Araf":3aehaq9x said:
Friedchicken91":3aehaq9x said:

I took this one apart nearly 20 years ago and stored it in my loft, so I'm sure your dad will get around to his.
Yeah but his is scattered all over our shed with other junk on top. Wish he would finish it though as he has another of his old bikes just taking up room in the garage too.
I'd love too have a nice project bike but don't have the time let alone any knowledge of where too start.

Why not ask if you can have a go at one of his? It may be the impetus he needs to get started, and he can help with bits you can't fathom out.

BTW, you haven't seen the state of my garage. :lol: