OMP Bucket Seats

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a brilliant price, if OMP is what you're after than that's pretty much the best you'll get without spending twice that. Good choice :)

Only one way to find out but get the company to confirm in writing like a email they fit cause if they dont then you can send them back

Yeah, I've emailed em, if they come back and confirm they fit then I reckon I'll go ahead and get a set

Well the only thing that possibly won't fit is the subframes... and OMP do make a set for the Twingo so I'd assume that these are the ones.

OMP do twingo subframes, i'm after some OMP trs's for my car, however that price of 693 is not all you would pay, standard subframes do not come with sliders as that removes the FIA approval, sliders are another £35 per seat, they mount between the subframe and the seat

Prab

Prabmire":128kj0j0 said:
OMP do twingo subframes, i'm after some OMP trs's for my car, however that price of 693 is not all you would pay, standard subframes do not come with sliders as that removes the FIA approval, sliders are another £35 per seat, they mount between the subframe and the seat

Prab
The deal linked in the OP has OMP Twingo Subframes... :s Plus not everyone wants sliders... when I get around to getting buckets I won't have them adjustable.

Yeah the subframes dont come with sliders its additional, the thing is when these bolt in, they will bolt in not where you want them to be but just in the middle of the standard renault slide position, you'd need to use universal subbies and bolt down where you want them to be, possibly redrill, I know where your getting at not needing them adjustable but on the off chance someone else had to drive your car and they were too short or tall it would be an issue lol

But no subframes come with sliders unless it's part of a bundle...? I thought it was gonna be obvious considering it comes with side mounts, kinda suggests you don't adjust it. Bolt it in and be done with it. If anyone else has to drive my car after I put buckets in then tough luck lol.

that is a point.
think mine got to the point as there no point selling it as its had to much done and would be at a lose so bye bye stock.lol

Im loving them thanks, not had back ache yet, but i suppose I havnt been on any overly long journeys haha.

Great upgrade :)

Matt":3cqdl3z5 said:
Prabmire":3cqdl3z5 said:

Prab
The deal linked in the OP has OMP Twingo Subframes... :s Plus not everyone wants sliders... when I get around to getting buckets I won't have them adjustable.

Personally, I'd highly recommend you do. If you're tracking it then you should always have the seats a click or two more forward than usual. I'm not a big person height-wise but I find getting in and out of the low-slug buckets without the use of the slider quite difficult. Even if you're not you'd be surprised at the times you'd want to move it - access to the rear, putting something slightly bigger in the back etc etc

Yes, FIA doesn't want them but who is reality will ever need a FIA specced 133? If you're going that fair take a welder to an R1.