OMP Seats are in

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33 CUP

Reaction score
Sorry for the crappy photos, didnt have alot of time/room to take them!!

So far they are a great improvement over the original seats- sitting much lower and obviously held in much tighter. Great upgrade!!

5244475100_b64f0fdf92_b.jpg

5244481478_f2eb7901b1_b.jpg

5243881527_c3988bf2e5_b.jpg

very nice indeed dude, im going for OMP design 2 cant wait. they on sliders or solid fix? seen that you've still got your back seats in with non recline buckets?

There fixed solid!

I've only got the back seat 'cushion', i've taken the back rest bit out- waiting for some carpet to cover up whats underneath the cushion bit -ugly paint

i see mate, sorry i didnt realise it was the bench type seat at the back. planning on getting 4/5 point harness, such a nicer driving feel

Yeah, I'll be getting 4 pointers at some point and attaching them to a strut brace in the back I reckon.

When I first put the seats in they far too low- struggled to see over the steering wheel :) Got them perfect now though!

haha. i've got mine around the strut brace and bolted into stock frame, still running stock seat and use back so have have to use quick release ones.
also have a look at the back of your boot metal work, i had to hook/rings attached to the solid metal work if yours use eye bolt clips.
manage to get the weight of ones you put in compared to ones taken out, i believe stocks are about 35/40kgs?

I didnt weigh them :( But the seats them selves (without subframes are about 8.5kg) so they will be quite abit lighter than stock.

Just been out in them again and they feel so much better- deffo a great upgrade.

got this funny image of the back and midle being so light weight, dab on the brakes and it nose plants. hehe :D
was about to ask on price, OMP are quite good, demon tweeks as them for about 250 each with subs at about 70 odd. dont sure how much people would charge to fit them.
real test is going to be a long motor way trip, see if that model is a back killer

I priced it all up at DT and it was cheaper using the eBay auction, though DT may be able to discount if buying the whole lot...

Fitting isn't going to be that hard, personally I'd do it myself but I don't imagine it'd take long so labour rates wouldn't be that high.

As for the motorway journey... Surely the awesomeness would outweigh the back pains :p

They were the ebay ones yeah- just under £700.

They've been quite kind on my back so far- only 30 minute commute though...

I can't help but keep looking at these... I want need to get some!

Do you have any more photos? Also where abouts are you based?

Matt":2a9x7z52 said:
I can't help but keep looking at these... I want need to get some!

Do you have any more photos?

*Dims the lights*
begging for some one-on-one time with the OMPs ;) hehe

Ah right just wondered in case you'd be at the next meet but not sure on distances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello bud was just looking over how you fitted the seats, a safety concern ive got is, where the belt clips in, do you feed it through the harness hole or over the top of the seat, if you feed it over the top surely it isn't secure around the waist?

Prab