Opinions on white 133 with purple rims?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 133 stands out on its own anyway, but I don't think you could miss it with purple wheels!

very nice, it's deffinately making a nice statement that you are bored of the usual anthracite that is now seen on every car! is there any particular purple you're going for? i'd suggest LP2 with a matte finnish so that you don't need to cringe about maintaining gloss on wheels that get punnished with dirt and debris on our roads! i done my winter wheels stock gt ones takata green for laughs !

I was thinking about going for candy purple, lp2 matte is a good idea but I kinda want them to really pop and candy purple suits that to a T.

the purple looks fantastic, be sure that they get powder coated though because you really need that durable finnish. in saying that i'm assuming that you can powder coat candy colours nowadays ?? especially with the 133's low profile tyres, you'd be gutted once you got it home and found a scratch or two on the finnish lol :D

I'm undecided on this one but if you like it then go ahead looks strange on the photoshopped one but the light would reflect differently on the purple wheels when I visualise it in my head it looks a lot better

I love it! Fab colour :)
Agree that maybe some other bits need purple-ing too!

Go for it!!

waitey":1m8i67e3 said:
the cadburys shade of purple
Agreed, I think it will look awesome but a darker shade like cadburys purple will contrast the white well.

Doing the rest of the bits is a great idea, if I was going to do the other bits I would definitely go for a darker purple. Now I guess I need to go on a paint code hunt.

Biscoo":1uwarc16 said:
Doing the rest of the bits is a great idea, if I was going to do the other bits I would definitely go for a darker purple. Now I guess I need to go on a paint code hunt.
Lotus aubergine metalic
63_3.jpg

https://www.lotustalk.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=37