Ordered renaultsport gear nob and handbrake cover

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich88

Reaction score
As title says ordered it today so should get it Wednesday.i just want to make sure of how to remove the gear knob.iv seen on here just to pull it and not to twist.do I just pull the gear knob or the whole thing from the bottom? The handbrake cover it's just a grub screw I believe? Thanks rich

Ok thank you Karl thanks for those prices it's just by the time I drove to you and back would of worked out same price.thanks again though

Long story in the way of compensation from ruk.i got 250 in comp and as saving for house didn't want to add a lot to another accessory.so technically didn't pay for it don't think I could stomach paying that out my own pocket lol

Picked this up this morning.quite easy to fit although thought a hernia was on the cards for a minute pulling old one off.in the end stuck it in forth with handbrake down and pulled straight and off it came.makes so much difference to looks and gear change feel.just wish there was a handbrake gaiter to match.

can you order the handbrake sleeve on its own?

how much would this be Karl?

C1CDG":1pdnu9h0 said:

Yeah u can order it on it's own mate think there £50 from Karl fidderly to put on. U need a star key to do the screws up with

Dazza1":24f11ml3 said:
C1CDG":24f11ml3 said:

Yeah u can order it on it's own mate think there £50 from Karl fidderly to put on. U need a star key to do the screws up with

Just bought AL's one so that's me sorted lol

Just RS mats to get now :cool: