ORDERED :)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys! It was such an easy choice to stick with the Twingo! Great car! Even the guys at the garage said they hates the new model coming out next month!

Yeh I got a courtesy call yesterday and the salesman who sold me my twingo said the new ones are horrifically s**t to look at and that renault doubt they will be selling many! Lol.. I didn't expect to hear that from someone at Renault.. What you all reckon on the new rs??

---
I am here: https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.085348,1.154249

Ollie so we don't pollute this thread about the new RS there are two threads, the for camp and the against camp... ;) I know which I'm in

An awesome when you looking at picking up your car?

My car will be ready on the 1st March, ready for the 2012 number plate! I do have a private reg but I put it on after having the car for a year or so!

Good stuff :) I thought they'd have stopped producing the Silverstone when the new shape came out, must have some left to roll off the production line.

Jay4":31h6lyre said:
My car will be ready on the 1st March, ready for the 2012 number plate! I do have a private reg but I put it on after having the car for a year or so!
you didn't manage to sell your plate then?

Still on my car at the moment mate, decided to keep it. It'll go on retention when I get the Silverstone!